• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Sport on 35s

No worries, my dad just got back from colorado, my brother totaled his 99 Monty Carlo, so my dad towed him out a toyota camry with his 01 XJ and towed the Monty back to St. louis, said it ran like a champ. He has every option on it includeing the tow package and has 3.73 gears with stock tires so it tows just fine.

Wally

I will have to see if this deal pans out, but that may work great. Hopefully someone will come through. I am really needing to get my tow rig secured so shoot me some reasonable offers. You never know, I might just take it!

-Rusty

Don't take my advice per se, since I have a rig for sale. If you can just take it back to stock, and sell the clean stocker plus parts, you'll probably get more coin.

No way my rig is going back to stock. It's clean, but it will never again be a stocker.

Nay

I don't really have that much time to invest in it. I would rather just sell it to someone who will have more time to enjoy it than I did. The last thing I want to see this jeep become is a pavement pounder.

-Rusty

up to the top once more. if you are interested, please let me know.

-Rusty

bumpin it to the top!

-Rusty

c'mon someone needs a clean daily driver/weekend warrior for the right money!

shoot me some offers, guys.

-Rusty

13500?!?!?!?!?

This is a crazy clean rig. I drive it daily and get compliments everywhere I go. Someone needs a nice, cleanly built rig to play on the weekends in.

-Rusty

one more try......

-Rusty

Back