• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj on 37's

friscokidd

NAXJA Forum User
Due to life/family changes, its time to sell my XJ. I bought this thing back in Feb. hoping and thinking I would go wheeling more, but that has not been the case. No time and life keep getting in the way. I drive this thing to work and around town, but if/when I go up to the trails, it has always been on a trailer. So I am not sure how it does in the mountains. I have wheeled this thing a couple of times and it does freaking awesome!

2000 xj sport - red
aw4 / np231 / 4.0 w/ 126k on it
black leather seats front/back WITH front heated seats (gets your but nice and warm on cold days)
cd player w/ 10" sub
also has a knob to keep the trans in 1st/2nd/drive while in 4-wheel drive. Sorry, don't know what the correct name of this part is called. But its cool

Custom front winch bumper
custom rear bumper w/ fold down spare tire
custom tube fenders and door protection
warn Wireless 8k winch w/ syn. rope
2 off road lights on front bumper
Fox 2.0 shocks (maybe 1 year old at most)
As far as lift goes, Im guessing its a 6"-8" spring/leaf spring but not 100% sure

Ford 9" rear end with a Mark Williams built 3rd member
4:88 w/ Detroit locker
fully trussed
pinion guard

Ford HP44 front
4:88 w/ Detroit locker
fully trussed

All custom steering with heim joints (this thing turns on a dime)
long arm front with heims as well

37 x 12.5 x 17 Trail Grappler (practically brand new)
17 black pro comp wheels
37" spare wheel and tire

Im sure I am forgetting something, but I would be glad to answer any questions that you may have. I will try to get some pictures of tonight, or you can text me and I can send you some via text message asap.

Asking $9000 OBO <------ I don't have to sell it, but would like to, so I am up for offers, but please do not low ball. This rig has a ton of stuff done to it and it is a great turn key wheeler.

thanks!
Alan
720-937-5584

Back