• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

200 amp alternator, Bilstein shocks, NP242/kit

albush1

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I have some parts for sale some are brand new and some are used. I sold my XJ that I had soooo much into, both time and money wise, but have moved onto dirt bikes and dual sport stuff but I am starting to feel the Jeep itch again... anyway, for sale as listed below - shipping to the continental USA and payment via PayPal. I live in the New Bern, NC area if you want to pick it up.

- Brand new (not remanufactured) 200 amp alternator that is for any Renix 6 cyl motor from 87-90. Also included are two brand new 200 amp in-line fuses. $89.00 shipped (less than half what I paid, then add the fuses - someones getting a bargain!)

- (2) Bilstein front shocks, part number BE5-6241-H7 for a four (4) inch lift for an XJ, may fit other models. These were used for only 3,000 miles and are ready to install with everythying you get when you buy them new. I bought them here and never installed them before I sold my XJ. $70.00 shipped

- Stock chrome front bumper with all the plastic bumper/end caps in good shape - 6 pack of beer - you pick it up.

- NP242 transfer case - 150k all highway miles - still worked well when pulled, currently has the 21 spline shaft installed but I also have the 23 spline shaft as well so it'll fit most models. I also bought a new full rebuild kit, chain and tailshaft bushing that cost me 220. I will sell the transfer case and the complet rebuild kit/chain for 220.00. Would rather you picked it up, but would ship at your expense or also sell separately if necessary.

-Brand New, never installed exhaust manifold for an 87-90 Renix 6 cyl. I think i have the gaskets, too. 48.00 shipped.

- Lot's of other small bits and pieces for an XJ.

Please PM me or call at (252)259-7346
Thanks!
Adam

I'll take the Alternator, please PM your paypal info so I can send payment. Thanks

also for sale:

- Brand New, Never Installed Left Hand side manual remote mirror for an XJ years 84-96. Black in color - 29.00 shipped.

- TEFBA Radiator Filter to fit your XJ or other Jeeps that's brand new, still in packaging and is 1 1/4 inches. This is the mod everyone says to do for cooling system longevity. Cheapest price is 70.12 on Ebay plus shipping - I'll sell mine shipped for 49.00.

Thanks again,
Adam

Of course, the one day I dont get around to checking this forum someone has shocks for sale that are gone!

Alternator, NP242 rebuold ki and Shocks are all sold, everything else still available - will make new post because what's in the title is mostly all sold - thanks,
Adam

Back