• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 XJ;s in the INcredible Hulk

Hold the phone...............
Theres one in my driveway right now......

A hummer tore through an XJ?!?!?! Well that makes sense... It would never be able to crawl over one. :p

I read in the Enquirer, years ago, that Bill Clinton said Monica was a Hummer. Kind of strange, I'm thinking it was an insult.

I pointed them both out to my girlfriend. They were by far the best part of that really shitty movie :banghead:

Mudderoy said:
A hummer tore through an XJ?!?!?! Well that makes sense... It would never be able to crawl over one. :p

I read in the Enquirer, years ago, that Bill Clinton said Monica was a Hummer. Kind of strange, I'm thinking it was an insult.

To who, the Hummer or Monica?

You know I just looked out into the back yard, theres two XJ's out there.......wierd:wave1:

buzzbombxj said:
I pointed them both out to my girlfriend. They were by far the best part of that really shitty movie :banghead:

You thouhgt it was shitty. It was way better then the first one. at least in this one the hulk never grew 50 feet tall and was jumping acorss states in a single bound.

BIgDaddyChia said:
during the fight on the campus.

There's a fight in the movie? Thanks for ruining it for me scott. I haven't seen it yet.

:laugh:

well the hulk must be a jeep guy cuz he never touched a single jeep, but he destroyed the crap out of a lot of hummers.:firedevil maybe if the military still used jeeps, they would have vehicles last longer.:twak:

they should have had xj's in the military and not hummers

Where can I get a "HULK RATED" badge.

uh.......I seem to be surrounded by 3 xjs. WHERE ARE THEY COMING FROM????? Oh, wait...they belong to me :D. Paint it neon green and glue on those foam hulk gloves over the side mirrors.

Smittty9785 said:
XJs can't do what they need HMMWVs to do...we're too small and puny!

BIgDaddyChia said:
You thouhgt it was shitty. It was way better then the first one. at least in this one the hulk never grew 50 feet tall and was jumping acorss states in a single bound.

He doesn't do this? Chit this movie will suck then.. Not like the real one. DAM :peace:

Back