• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(2) BFG KM2 33x12.50x15

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna be taking off a pair of good tires more then half tread I've owned them since new. No plugs, patches, leaks, hold air fine, no flat spots, were on a DD with minor off road, no chunks missing. Reason for selling, bought new, America tire road hazard warranty on both.

$300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump $250 RED letter members $260 everyone else

Tone why don't you offer them a deal like, I don't know how about you buy my tires and I will pay for one year membership.

This is only for NON red folks.

Bump

Tone why don't you offer them a deal like, I don't know how about you buy my tires and I will pay for one year membership.

This is only for NON red folks.

Bump

And try to find 2 or 3 more to make a complete set. And mount and balance them on new rims. You could get $250 easily then.

Seriously though, if they were 16" I would consider buying them.

I have a 3rd that I plan on using as a spare but if it helps sell faster I'll throw it in the mix for extra $$ same condition as the other two.

Pair as in two tires, will throw in a third that I planned on keeping as a spare but will include it for $100 more

Back