• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Xj

Locked99XJ

NAXJA Member #1043
Possibly selling my 99 cherokee. Located in Tennessee.
-4.0 engine
-9" lift (it has Rubicon Express 6" coils with ACOS adjustable coil spacer, 5" Rubicon express leafs w/ 2" block and 2" shackle)
-Chrysler 8.25 w/ 4.56's and Powertrax No Sip
-Dana 30 w/ 4.56's and Lockright
-ARB front bumper
-Rusty's heavy duty trac-bar
-Skyjacker extreme drop pitman arm
-Rusty's steering box brace
-Stainless Steel brake lines
-Slip Yoke Elminator
-35x12.5 Goodyear MTR's
-15x8 Black Rockcrawlers with 4.0" Backspacing
-Rusty's Hydro shocks
-JKS Disconnects
-RockWare Sliders

Jeep is in good condition. It has a few scratches and dents. It rides good for 9" of lift. The engine is strong. It has about 112,000 miles on it. Transmission is in good condition as well. I may possibly consider trading. Pics available, just pm me your e-mail. Asking $11,500, but open to any reasonable offer.

Last edited:
hey I think you are a jackass tnxjjeeper. Didn't you get rid of your jeep to get a 95 landrover discovery with a 2" lift? Why are you still on naxja anyways? I guess drooling over jeeps like this one wishing you had not gotten rid of you jeep for one of those piece of crap land rovers.

Chris (tnxjjeeper)!!! I will get you back for that! No my jeep is fine everyone, Chris is just a buddy of mine giving me a hard time. I think he is either jealous or doesn't want me to get rid of it cause he won't have anyone to 4 wheel with anymore.

Last edited:
Hey,
The jeep looks good, even it if it was on its side. I would love to morph my 01XJ into that thing. It would still drive over a rover. I went wheelin this afternoon with a few people, and a guy in a rover, he was pretty gay, and kept chickining out on the trails. What a pain in the ass. My friend's stock 99xj kept whooping his ass, and the rover had a small lift.

Anyways, good luck with the sale, somebody will like it, dont worry about the jackasses, they are jealous like me.

You are right, I just don't want you to sell it. The Rover wasn't too bad, but I got rid of it for an 85 4Runner on 37's.

I am still on NAXJA cause I do still have a Cherokee you wang dong.

Back