• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 WJ - Clayton Lift, JK Parts, NP231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a nice rig! This thing was built right.
Pleasure to meet you Chris. See you tomorrow :)

Last edited:
glad to be pending with ya, handsome one! :cheers:

What?!?! Zarco is gonna buy it? NOOOOO!!!! We're only 63 posts into this ongoing saga!

What are we gonna have to look forward to now? :laugh:

Who gives a ****??? At least somebody can afford to stimulate the economy!

Congrats to Chris and Zarco!

I have commitment issues... And I'm a keyboard wheeler:geek: mad flex/ I almost rolled yo

Last edited:
I'd like to take her on a few dates before giving her a black eye.
Ill need some limiting straps and spares in my life for indy/

Last edited:
IDK if you need limiting straps, but you'll need spring retainers or you'll be picking them up off the trail all day!

sorry, Yella, saga is over, and I am jeepless for the first time in 15 years! :scared: Enjoy, Anthony, and thanks!

BTW, more to come on the for sale front... at least 1/2 of a jeep...

Living up the the username/ first 5 min of ownership. Thank you Chris
20140303_180544.jpg

yeah, it needed that -- every time someone test drove it there was storm going on, and it got a bit oogy.

Congrats Chris....So what are you going to build next?

My house... Seriously. Titan is getting 2.5" in front, 1" in the rear and some 34's, and a grill guard, and then I'm done. I'll gladly be project/build free for a while.

My house... Seriously. Titan is getting 2.5" in front, 1" in the rear and some 34's, and a grill guard, and then I'm done. I'll gladly be project/build free for a while.

Being responsible is no fun is it?

I wheel so little now, it makes no sense to build something I don't use. My truck is comfy, solid, a road trip comfort wagon, and will work well for our family camping expeditions. Plenty of fun to come, I've got no regrets, outside the shitty resale mArket for jeeps, but what else is new? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back