• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 WJ - Clayton Lift, JK Parts, NP231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do want! Now to talk the wife into calling this more 'family oriented' than my XJ or her Corrolla... we sell both we can get the WJ

Guapo -- next is my 2012 Titan sitting in my driveway (WJ remains garaged!)... I haven't actually "wheeled" anything that would justify the WJ for over a year, and it appears our future outings will be far more adventure oriented. The utility of the crew cab and bed works for me. I am happilly going to be automotive-project-free for a while (well, leveling kit aside... and some 34's... and... and...)

yes, I am both fast and furious, though you wouldn't know it...

Price Drop! $6900 for you NAXJA penny pinchers.

Tell you what, I'll trade you my JK for both the WJ and the Titan. I'll even throw in the Hemi swap parts and the trailer to haul them around with. :D

um. no.

um. still no.

negative ghost rider -- that too will be for sale in the near future, trailer too.

Gracias -- If any of you cheap bastids are going to lowball me, this is the weekend to do it... I'm feeling motivated :eyes:

That would be better than no offer at all? Worst I do is keep it!

I actually currently do not. I won't want it again until it's gone...

I won't want it again until it's gone

I get it.

I want it just because I don't have it.

Yeah, I get that too!

I'm motivated, so $6k will do it for you fellas. However, that is a price at which I can be pretty patient... very patient. :eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back