• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ long arms locked geared...

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
Hey, I'm looking to see if there is any interest in my Jeep. With school and whatnot I have other things that should be getting attention rather than the jeep...

It's a 95 from cali, only been here for a couple winters, NO rust. it's a little dinged up from wheeling, but besides the dents, it is mint. NO rust, NO rot. Was bone stock up until last march, when i started building it. So, all parts are <1 year old

about 4.5" lift
rusty's 3" coils and 1.75" spacer
Rubicon Express 4.5" leafs
Clayton Long arms
Rusty's adjustable trackbar and bracket
4.88 gears
Dana 44 rear axle
-aussie locker - rear
Detours backbone
Warn 9.5ti winch
34" LTBs with about 70% tread, good condition, not much off road wear
-mounted on 15x8 cragars
carpeting removed
front doors are removeable, slide on/off
brand new 33" spare MT on new cragar
JCR stage II sliders
SOLID diff cover on the 44
rusty's diff guard on the 30
Teraflex HD SYE
JKS quicker swaybar disco's
rear swaybar removed
rear barpin eliminators
front lower barpin eliminators
BDS front shocks
Rancho rear shock
Cobra CB/antenna

Extra Stuff:
-lockright for the d30
-3 sets of spare shafts for the 30
-spare front driveshaft
-spare rear driveshaft
front early bronco dana 44 complete hub to hub including steering, waiting to be built! :D
-3 sets of tail lights
-lots of front marker lights
-stock wheels/tires
-RUSTY's engine/tranny skid, not installed
-33" AT tires on canyon rims ** might not go in sale **
-4 doors, was going to make half doors
-extra gas tank
-OEM gas tank skid
-TJ flares
-extra steering components

ASKING 4400 OR BEST OFFER

PICS up in a few hours

I can get some nice cleaned up driveway shots also, if any of you are really that concerned ;) Also, forgot to mention... 152k, 4.0, AX-15, NP231. Feel free to ask any questions/make an offer, etc

100_1105.jpg

100_1116.jpg

100_1110.jpg

100_1118.jpg

100_1119.jpg

thats a shame, i was really looking forward to wheeling with yah.... hope the sale dosnt go through, you'll be regreting it :looser: hahah j/k GL with it, nice jeep

wish you posted this sooner, I just drove back from my parents in boston...what part of mass are you in?

dracut, right next to lowell...

bumparoo :)

bumping again...currently sitting with 33" MTs on canyons, LTBs still included, i just run the MTs on the street so i don't kill the swampers :)

feel free to PM me an offer, i'd still like to sell it ...

5spd_xj said:
bumping again...currently sitting with 33" MTs on canyons, LTBs still included, i just run the MTs on the street so i don't kill the swampers :)

feel free to PM me an offer, i'd still like to sell it ...

want to sell the MTs party1: i think every set except for one was yours before mine haha

kinlawk, i'll send ya a PM...and bob, sorry dude but i really got to keep the 33s for now because i'm too much in love with my LTBs to kill them on the street in a few month's time...

i need them more, you old tires have less life lol... i need to squeeze as much as i can out of them... lol j/k guess im going to have to find my own lol thanks tho

How do you like the Detours backbone?

muckleroy, i love it, it hasn't given me any problems whatsoever and is a great value. if i keep the jeep, and it's looking more and more like thats whats gonna happen...i'm planning to build a bumper off of it and tie it into an exocage of some sort, it's great to use as is, or to use as a starting point for a custom bumper.

2000pacherokee, i returned the PM :)

if you want to pay for gas for me to get it there... ;) . but no, i wasn't planning on it, i'm working 55+ hrs a week currently and i really doubt i'd be able to get any time off to get down there.

Back