• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 xj part out

I am going to pull all parts of value off this rig since I can store them rather easily

if anyone wants the body, engine, and transmission package let me know. Come pick it up in trade for beer, I'll sign the pink over to you. (clean title just non-opt). then you can make money off of parting out the smaller components. Otherwise this whole thing is going to pick and pull for free

I need it gone and I don't have time or space for a detailed part out. This thing would be great as a project, it is all ready with 3 link mount and leaf springs, frame plated front to back with link mounts. Give me $400 for everything and I'll even leave the tcase and brake booster/MC in place (tuffstuff 3/4 brakes), and both drivelines

just give me a call/text if you're interested we'll work something out. I'm pretty much ready to take a total loss on this thing it needs to disappear

set of 4 black steelies for sale 17x9 4.5"bs - 8 lug
package of 4 MTR Kevlar - $200 take all
full wheel and tire combo I need $450, Still streetable tires!

Last edited:
I wish I had the means to take this off your hands. Great start to a killer beater project.

Would it be easy to load on a flat bed trailer?

maybe if you have a come along or winch on the trailer? I can set the rig down onto harbor freight rollers. if your trailer has good flat ramps we could easily push it up onto it

Just wondering, how "worn" the mtr's are? Are they still streetable for awhile? And, are they for 17" wheels? Or larger? Thanks for any info.

Back