• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4

Jeepxj94

NAXJA Forum User
We are moving to VA and I NEED to sell this Jeep!! This XJ has been taken care of. We took it to Trees Ranch 2 times and did Fine! Awesome XJ ( I never had problems and I had it since I was 18 now 21).

Right now it is at Quiet Zone in Beaumont for some work (I just don't have time right now to work on the thing). The Reason why it is there is it was cranking, but no Start. Weird I know it never had that problem before. I did a few things before I flat towed it there.

Has a new starter, NSS, unit bearings, front pads are fairly new ( Hawk Pads with Power Slot Rotors ), 4x4 works great, the case needs a new seal that's the NP242 (swap that out for a nice NP231 HD with SYE already on it for $700-800$ and sell that NP242 someone always is looking for one), it has the 8.25 in the rear so no worrys there with 3.55 gearing new outer axle shaft seals (was going to do the ZJ grand cherokee disc brake conversion on it but I'm done with XJ's untill I do JeepSpeed) , up front dana 30 with 3.55 stock, 30/9.50 BFG Mudders with Cragar Black Steel wheels are on it, stock spare tire/wheel, Front fenders are trimmed, no fenders, no carpet, tere is some rust forming on Drivers/Passengers floor board, but that is an easy fix.

It is a Country so it has really comfortable nice Leather seating (I Love those seats). Black body with tan interior. Inline 6 with the AW4 Trans.

OH and by the way, I got 3 of the 5 FSMs you can have. FSM = Factroy Service Manual. They helped me out a Lot!! BUT if you want them they are $150. If not I'll keep them for the Future (Opening up a shop in VA).

XJ is $3,000 when I get all the stuff gone. It's all the things that need to be done in order for it to be a healthy Jeep XJ.

If you have any Q's I will answer them at [email protected], on here, PM me or call me at 409 504 4159.

Thanks!!

Anything Else ask me on here or PM me. I NEED this thing gone this week it's a must!!!!

If doesn't sale by Wednesday this week it is possbily getting parted out..I need the money! No playing, here need it gone!!

Peace, Scot

NO ONE is interested..come on guys... 30 something views and nothin. UNREAL someone has got to want/need a XJ.

Peace, Scot

I've posted a pic a while back on here. Will take some new pics today. I knew someone was going to be a smartass. Oh well. I will post some later today. Later down the road will be building a JeepSpeed XJ. Only reason for saling is that we are moving to Virginia. A few months ago I got myself a really nice Jeep CJ-7 (1978 Model low miles).

Pics will be up today some time. We got to go to Bush Airport to Pick up my mother in law.

We will be back in Texas some time in May for Tree's Twister '08.

Thanks!

We are Leaving Texas for good unitll May this Thursday... some time. The XJ will be staying here if no one picks it up by then.

Peace, Scot

Here's what it looked like this past year. I will snap some pics later. It has different coils and shocks up front now. Also doesn't have the CB up.

IMG_2311.jpg

The Sale is dead. No one helped me with Pics so I'm bringing it to Virginia with me at MY Jeep Shop.

Peace to all!!

This Thread is DEAD!

-Scot or Grim.

Jeepxj94 said:
The Sale is dead. No one helped me with Pics so I'm bringing it to Virginia with me at MY Jeep Shop.

Peace to all!!

This Thread is DEAD!

-Scot or Grim.

NOT SALING, TRADING NOTHING UNTIL YOU GUYS FIX WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NAXJA GRIM OR SCOT NAXJA OOOH AND NOTHING UNTILL YOU GUYS FIX WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE TO ALL!!!!! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

Back