• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Cherokee 4x4 Sport- $4500 obo

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Located at my parents house in Simi Valley, Ca

94 Sport 4door- Black/Gray interior
131,xxx miles
RE 3.5" superflex lift, plus RE UCA's, Trackbar, and 3/4" spacers
Nearly new BFG 31x10.5x15 AT's
4.10 gears
Recently rebuilt t-case
Front Axle: Dana 30 with aussie locker, HP from a 99, recently rebuilt, LCA skids, braced right UCA mount
Rear Axle: Ford 8.8, track lock, disc brakes, working e-brake
C4x4 Fab front bumper, JCR stage 3 rear bumper, billy bars rock sliders, Appalachian armor t-case skid, factory gas tank skid
Trimmed front fenders
Grand Cherokee front buckets, 97+ console, subthumb sub box in the rear cubby with a JL 10-W1, Fosgate 300x2 amp, JVC CD player with ipod/mp3 cable, CB radio, custom tweed headliner (grabbed from the junkyard)
Flowmaster 40 muffler, recently new cat

Selling because it will be a few years before I have my own place to keep it and I don't want it to just sit at my parents and rot until then, would rather see it get used.

This would be a great starter rig for someone just getting into the hobby. Was not my DD, but I've driven it as far as Moab, Ut and back, runs great, never had engine issues, but may be in need of a new harmonic balancer (broke a couple belts last year). Steering box leaks but not terrible, I just re-filled it every couple months. Registration just paid in October, never had an issue passing smog.

$4500 obo. Not in any rush to sell; hell, not even 100% sure if I want to sell, but figured I'd post it and see if there was any interest.

P3180068.jpg

P3180066.jpg

IM002471.jpg

P1120006.jpg

does it come with both spare tires? heck i'll keep it at my place and use it for you.just funnin. nice rig, pretty much what i am building now. good luck with the sale.

Both are actually the same tire... but I did just get a spare BFG A/T for it, and yes, it would come with both that and the one on it right now.

Are you intrested in tradin??.. pm me for more details

No, sorry. The whole reason I'm getting rid of it is because I don't have parking for a second vehicle.

I have worked on this rig a couple of times. I can tell you that John takes good care of it, and does not abuse it.

Yep. He needs to find the skinny pedal when we wheel. :) JK John. GLWTS

That skinny pedal got me in trouble plenty of times.. especially at Pismo.

Hey, its life. I'll pick one up again when I have some parking.

bump

bump

still entertaining offers. Might keep it, might not. If not, it will be just so I don't have to move it halfway across the country.

Too bad you don't have it in Tx; I'm in Waco too and looking for a cherokee. Right now I've got enough $ to buy a stock rig, but yours would be a much better deal in the long run. Maybe you'll still have it in a couple months when I've saved a little more.

I'm just about to move from Waco to Dallas, just graduated from Baylor.

Sold.

Back