• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 XJ FOR SALE

Slonoma

NAXJA Forum User
Im asking $8500 I will post pics soon. or I can email/text them to you.
Im selling my Jeep Cherokee Rock crawler. I have had the jeep for several years and been to hollister, rubicon, fordyce. and other spots wheeling. i have never had any issues on these trails. this jeep will take you anywhere. the list of mods are endless but here are details. jeep is currently registred and smogged for the street.
Stock 4.0L high output
Stock transmission (automatic)
Transfer case has terra low 4 to 1 lo. w/ 2wd Lo option. novack adapters cable linkage and fresh rebuild.
Axles Front Dana 44 wagoneer axle 4.88 gears, true-trac locker.
Rear Amc 20 wagoneer axle 4.88 gears detriot locker. truss axle support.
Suspension: Rusty's 8 in. long arm kit. with 2 coil spacer up front.
Rear Rustys lift leaf springs w/ shackles
Shocks Standard rusty's shocks front and rear
Wheels and Tires: 37X12.5X15 goodyear wrangler MTR's w/ kevlar on 15in. beadlock wheels. Full size matching spare.
Jeep has a full roll cage.
Full blue water Led rock lights.
Winch bumper w/ smity built XRC8000. used it multiple times never had heating issues or any other problems.
rock sliders and rear box tube bumper.
I have an extra set of doors, hatch, taillights, etc, pending price I will throw in extra's like high lft, straps, etc.
Jeep has full stereo system. Sony deck, alpine speakers,
Jeep has cut down doors, and cut out back.
lebaron hood vents,
axuliry cooling push fan. on front of grill
stock intake with custom made snorkel.

Call me or text 650-452-8567 thanks, shaun

if you have lots of questions calls preffered over text.

I also have a car hauler trailer for sale for $2000 but it wil sell with the jeep or after the jeep sells.
the trailer is 18ft. dovetail lowboy. wood deck, dual axle. carson trailer.

bump

Back