• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 MJ 4.0 5spd 4x4

I need a vehicle for a friend of mine, so either XJ or ZJ. Whatever works.

NJ is not that far if I drive there and back in a day. I picked up a truck the other day from the other side of NY straight out and back. If the trade is worth it I can deliver for gas money/tolls. I just need it out of the way.

Last edited:
if my girl would let me i would buy it but i already have to much sit in the driveway (so she says). good luck with this it is a great deal.

I dont think you'd be interested but trade for a 1991 VW Fox? 80k original miles brand new tires, fresh tune up, ect. It's my DD right now but I'd love a MJ instead

if my girl would let me i would buy it but i already have to much sit in the driveway (so she says). good luck with this it is a great deal.

I hear the same thing. I have 3 Fords, 3 XJs, a TJ buggy, a Tahoe and the MJ.

Everybody wants it but nobody can afford it or is allowed to have it. I've had alot of trade offers but nothing that I want or need. If it doesn't sell I'm gonna take some parts off it and video the rest.

right, exactly. Do it Billy....let's just say, if I hadn't seen this thread, then saw you at a party in a few months, I would NOT be surprised to hear a story along these lines coming from you. "Aww, man she was PISSED!! It's fineee though. I mean whatever, man :)"

:D

Sooner then later if no one buys it and just to piss people off I'm gonna video it being crushed for not buying it.

Make any offer right now as I want it gone and I mean ANY OFFER. The most I can do is say no but I need it out of the way.

Back