• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1974 buick apollo 1400 obo

Nick Hricziscse

NAXJA Forum User
its a 74 buick apollo which i the same as the nova . its got a chevy 350 with about 35000 on the motor and trans. the motor has an edelbrock performer rpm manifold with a carter afb 625 on it, comp 260 cam, chrome valve covers and air cleaner,accell hei super coil. the trans is a th350 with a hughes 2000 stall converter. its got a 10 bolt out back with 3.55s. new air shocks on the rear. camaro rally wheels with good tires. disc brakes. body is good but the front bumper is missing. thats the way i bought it. and there is a small dent from a basebal at the rf corner. it flies through emissions no problem. the interior is not the greatest. it is the ugly 74 brown with white vinyl and the vinyl is junk so the seats just have seat covers on them. the drive train is solid,this was my wifes dd before we bought our 2000 dakota.
1400 obo email [email protected] or pm me

Back