• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

12/1 Ride at URE...

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
I will leave the shop arround 8:30 or so. Should be at the outpost arround 10ish. I will have 3 with me at least. Who else will definately be there? White 2 door if you dont know that already.

uncc civilengineer said:
Glenn... how long will it take you to get there? I'll plan on meeting you at the El Dorado Outpost when you get there (9:30-10?)....

Chris
10 or 10:30 depending on the yahoos between here and there.

i would go but im not locked up yet not sure how it would do out there
and does anyone have a address for where it is so i can see how far away it is from me

if i can find someone to tow my bronc out there i might would bring it id rather bring the jeep though never had this one on anything much more than hill climbs

Goggle
Eldorado Outpost. 4021 Nc Highway 109 N Troy, NC 27371

I'll be at the Outpost at around 0900. Chris I'll have the "stuff" with me if you're going to be there. :eeks1:

Ghost said:
I will leave the shop arround 8:30 or so. Should be at the outpost arround 10ish. I will have 3 with me at least. Who else will definately be there? White 2 door if you dont know that already.

I should be at your shop by 0800. Might have one other...any changes I'll let you know.Via.....:phone:

Jeepsloth said:
I'll be at the Outpost at around 0900. Chris I'll have the "stuff" with me if you're going to be there. :eeks1:

You make it sound like a deal is going down :D ... I'll try to be down there between 9-930.. I"ll load the jeep up Friday night and pull out around 8. If Glenn and the other SC guys can't get there til 10:30 we'll go make a run and then meet up w/ them if you want...

To be honest.. I dont know what's gonna happen w/ my heep... The most it's been wheeled is at 45mph on the road from the shop to my house :doh: .. Oh well

Jeep/Bronco: You'll have plenty of fun open and stock at Uwharrie... heck it's just about as much fun wheeling it locked... You'll be fine though so bring the XJ down...

Well I finished mounting the new M8000 tonight and lenghtened my rear driveshaft so as long as nothing breaks between now and then i'll be there...

I still need to give the jeep a bath and try to get some of the over spary off of it after painting the cage... But look forward to meeting up w/ everyone..

Anyone else coming.. A lady I work is bringing her stock TJ down so that should be interesting...

this is about as much articulation i have i can yank out a sway bar and get more down travel maybe but anymore uptravel and im into the fenders maybe i can pull an all nighter on tmrw night and get some discos in and some thunderbird springs up front that should help some how long will you guys be out there? a few hours or an all day deal?
1128071435.jpg

jeep/bronco said:
this is about as much articulation i have i can yank out a sway bar and get more down travel maybe but anymore uptravel and im into the fenders maybe i can pull an all nighter on tmrw night and get some discos in and some thunderbird springs up front that should help some how long will you guys be out there? a few hours or an all day deal?
1128071435.jpg

I've been wanting to plant some new grass in my front yard. Do you think you could let some air out of your back tires and come plow it for me - with your shackles? lol

jeep/bronco said:
just realized sat is my lil sis baby shower and apparently im obligated to go ...anyone wanna bump this to sunday?

Come on now.. guys dont go to baby showers... :clap:

your jeep will be fine for Uwarrie just as it sits... Bring it and tell her you'll pick her up a baby give at the El Dorado Outpost...

I know lol apparently all the guys in my fam are going as well im gonna try to get out of it if i can
and bring my brother in law with me

there are also some guys going up there on the 8th if i dont make it this weekend i will for sure then than i can get the spool in the rear and some larger springs up front

does anyone live in my area that would wanna ride along with me apparently all my friends are going to the shower. i bought a really big $$$ gift so i think that buys me out of going

Last edited:
Im sure you can find someone that'll ride w/ you.. but even if you dont we'll be going slow.. Im not sure anyone will be riding w/ me yet or not..

But I believe my cousin is going to bring his YJ down...

Damn, I wish I wasn't pledging... Then I would actually have time to wheel my jeep. Maybe in the Spring after I got it sitting on 5"

i think im gonna just hold off for a week and go the 8th and hit the scrapyards hards this weekend and get my jeep a little more capable will you be going on the 8th?

Back