• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

12/1 Ride at URE...

that might actually be closer to me ill go where everyone is going dont really care this jeep has never seen any trail time hardly just playing around the house

Just got back in from testing mine a little bit (it's cold here)... I'll be loading up in the morning and leaving by 8:00.... That puts me at the El Dorado Outpost at 9:30-9:45...

Hope to see some of you then..

Heading out in 20 minutes to meet a Ghost! Looking forward to meeting "Some" of you. :wave1:

Lets get those pics up :D

Just got back from the mini meet and greet at Uhwarrie. Met up with uncc civilengineer, DCinSC, Ghost and others.

URE12-1-7009a.jpg

URE12-1-7010a.jpg

URE12-1-7011a.jpg

Watched a XJ (Rob92XJ) almost roll off that rock last time, hit the gas and it just slid off to the side.. What fun.

Jeepsloth said:
Just got back from the mini meet and greet at Uhwarrie. Met up with uncc civilengineer, DCinSC, Ghost and others.

URE12-1-7009a.jpg

Wow Mark... you successfully made my jeep look like a baby next to Glenns..

And typicall me... my wife used the camera a few days ago and as soon as I turn it on... it's dead :nono: It was nice to meet up with you guys and wheel the world's largest dust bowl. Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon maybe over dinner or something.

All in all it was a pretty good day... Glenn decided to break a 44 shaft... or locker.. or who knows what it was but he was a tropper and 3-wheeled the rest of the day. He also left a little bit of white 2-door paint at Kodak. Mark had a few clutch issues but all in all walked everything he tried... and let me tell you the amount of detail he's spent spent on his XJ is just amazing. Nothing's half assed there... I decided to let my little brother drive Daniel and he did well... DCinSC got a decent trail scar on his passenger rocker just below Kodak... my cousin in the YJ destroyed another rear driveshaft... Mine held together pretty well except for some noise from the PS box?

Already looking forward to the CRAWL...

Chris

Whats the name of that one, I kno I've heard it once or twice... I know Kodak (Kodiak to some) is below it about 20 yards.

It was great to meet all of you. I stood back and watched the big boys toys. I will post the "SNAP Shot" on uTube. Road till a little after dark.
Watch the right front center/rim area around 19-22 seconds in....SNAP!
:bawl:
Sorry dude!
Front right rear?
Listen close​

Was a good run. I think I sheared the pins in the lockright. If that ends up being my weak link that will reall suck. We will see. We road jsut about all the trails that were open today. All in all good times. A little sad to see so many not show up though. We had plenty of open seats too.

Simple Group Photo.
I have some great video and will down size it. Post up soon.
group.JPG

Back