• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10 years with the XJ.

Maximum time, effort, blood, sweat & tears I'm sure.....truly amazing.
You have my respect for taking your XJ to the top.
Well Done............and still goin' strong!

i knew you when....

I need to dig out some old pics from the stocker in 98 until now. I too miss the streetable rig and have a plan to remedy that. Unfortunately, I won't be building another unibody.

the best was brians narration of the back door video: "I have never seen Jes beat on his shit like that before". I didn't see the R&P carnage from that until today :)

Reactions: Jes
Awesome post... Thanks for putting this together Jes :)

PM me when you have a minute, I have a front bumper that needs to be built :)

sick thread i think it cool when dudes show what they started with and then move up to bigger and better things.It keeps people going when they think there stuck with what they got and don't know what road to take next.

MEsnowtrail.jpg
This looks familiar... reminds me of when I got stuck at Malakoff, and before pulling me out, you had to literally drive circles around me!
fawk.gif

Billy

This looks familiar... reminds me of when I got stuck at Malakoff, and before pulling me out, you had to literally drive circles around me!
fawk.gif

Billy

what flares are those? Sorry if its an obvious answer im a FNG :) love the jeep! hopefully my 91 2 door will look like this soon (like the picture in the snow)

:ROFLMAO:

I remember Jes polishing those wheels for the 20th Show and Shine! Someone stickin empties into the holes had to torque him some...

Nah, he thought it was pretty funny. It was when I painted his front driveshaft green that got him wound up a bit. :laugh2:

Back