• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Off Bumper

This is scewed up...I get to my album just fine. How do I contact our web guru so he can check the problem out for me?

It probably has to do with the individual "permissions" folks have their own PC's set to......

I can see these pics just fine on my home PC, I-pad and here at work (which has strict permissions and restrictions in place.)

:dunno:

It probably has to do with the individual "permissions" folks have their own PC's set to......

I can see these pics just fine on my home PC, I-pad and here at work (which has strict permissions and restrictions in place.)

:dunno:

Thanks I am not sure what group policies the web master has in place. Mostly wanted to make sure it was not a setting I had inadvertently placed on my post.

Only two people can see the pics. One is on the friends list, the other can moderate.

How about now?

Well had to go work a project for the FS so things took a bit longer than I wanted, but we all gotta make money. Came back after a ten day remote camp job and painted my new addition.

Then started by removing all of this.

user47363_pic1854_1313380604.jpg

Then cleaned the accumlated mud, tempoarily repositioned the vacuum can, and installed the mounting brackets.

user47363_pic1856_1313380604.jpg

Next since I did not have anyone to help drink my beer so I found a new use for the Harley lift and an old military ammo box. It actually worked really well.

user47363_pic1857_1313380689.jpg

A couple of hours later after a few bolts, some beers, and a short arguement with the steering gear we are all done. I will complete the work later this week by moving the vacuum tank to its final place and prepping for power to the winch plug. Then I will build a slide in license plate holder to hide my winch receiver hole.

user47363_pic1858_1313380689.jpg

Thanks AJ for GREAT bumper. Ya did it right buddy!

Last edited:
AAAAAA-MEN!!!

That is a nice lookin bumper!

Thanks 40CalPatriot. What was the deal? I don't want to cause this again.

Back