• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 Marine vs. 30 cops (Marine Wins) - Occupy Times Square retardation

If you are referring to the guy I think, he was pretty local to me. He at one point was a Sgt Maj, then promoted himself to LtCol or Col. All the while, having never served.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. However, I have known a couple who got out and chose to forget their past. One former officer had a humorous of looking at it, "Me and the Marine Corps, we're divorced. I'm out, I'm done, don't ask nothin of me, I won't ask nothin of you." Although he did still have the blue DOD decal on his car and carried his ID to go to lunch at the O'Club - which was handy for me as a LCpl. I got to eat the good stuff when I was working with him.

Lets all take a collection here at naxja so we can pass out bars of soap to all these neo hippy trust fund losers.

I'll be honest here, that's not a bad idea. I would only trump it by preferring to collect soap to give to the legitimate unemployed people in rural areas, like the central California area. We have crazy amounts of people on the street lately. It was annoying at first, but it really is heart breaking now.

If you are referring to the guy I think, he was pretty local to me. He at one point was a Sgt Maj, then promoted himself to LtCol or Col. All the while, having never served.

Yep. This Guy!

BTW: The Navy SEALs Hall Of Shame is down but Military.com has a Hall of Stolen Valor section.

For everyone that has never served in the military, that's OK and not an issue. The problem most vets have is with those that have claimed to have serve but in reality have not.

I'll be honest here, that's not a bad idea. I would only trump it by preferring to collect soap to give to the legitimate unemployed people in rural areas, like the central California area. We have crazy amounts of people on the street lately. It was annoying at first, but it really is heart breaking now.

OT but I just read a statistic that Imperial County has 30% unemployment, crazy.

Back