• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage sale at R.E. next Saturday

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
Just FYI...
Details here.

15zibb.jpg

Billy

You know what would be cool? If a bunch of us met at RE on SAturday morning, and then we all could caravan over to Prairie City and have a BBQ/Meet and greet/run the same day. That would be cool.

Has anyone gone to one of these?? How much stuff do they really have for sale?? What kind of deals??

I'll be there with my truck to pick up big goodies.

So are these built D30 axles they are talking about or stockers removed from builds? Anyone know from past sells? I will be out of town and will miss it but I am just curious. Maybe next year...

Josh

man you guys up north are lucky... There are a lot of you around each other. Then you guys get this up there too.... #$%@ you guys are lucky

You know what would be cool? If a bunch of us met at RE on SAturday morning, and then we all could caravan over to Prairie City and have a BBQ/Meet and greet/run the same day. That would be cool.

So is this going to happen? I've got the weekend open since we aren't going to Hollister and my junk is running.

Back