• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you naxja

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPB

NAXJA Forum User
I got my first fine today, I just wanted to say thank you to Ecksjay, and any other self righteous prick that decided to teach me a real lesson. I hope that it makes you feel high and mighty. I am sure that after reading this you will all pat yourselves on the back. It's a good thing that I'm the only person who makes stupid decisions. If you weren't involved, I hope to see you on the trail. If you were I hope you die from aids from Wheelingjr.

To be a proper model of behavior that results in negative reinforcement the fine needs to be made public. That way when inebriated individuals of substandard intelligence have the urge to take action that is counterproductive to the off road community they can stop to think what may happen.

It's funny that you've got such a grudge against me when all I ever said was that I like my WJ better than my XJ.

I didn't even get involved in your stupidity with your quad trail ride.

But since you're gonna throw so much shit at me for no good reason, I'd like to offer you a big HAHA.

PS - You said you were done with NAXJA, why are you posting.

The fine that i received so far is a driving off road which is $124. If you would like to know it WAC 332.52.030. Yes I am "getting what I deserve." I know that I am responsible for my actions. However, I have no desire to spend time wheeling with people that I need to watch my back around.

Wow. Sand in your pussy can make you say mean things.

The fine that i received so far is a driving off road which is $124. If you would like to know it WAC 332.52.030. Yes I am "getting what I deserve." I know that I am responsible for my actions. However, I have no desire to spend time wheeling with people that I need to watch my back around.

ha...you admit you did it, but you're pissed at everyone else for getting in trouble. grow up.

I have never met anyone on NAXJA I need to "watch my back" around. The only thing I feel I need to do is behave responsibly, I have no doubt that I would be turned in, if I were to perform illegal activities while wheeling. We need to keep our trail systems safe by turning in those who break the law, otherwise those who follow the rules will not be able to wheel in the future.

I am mad at people thinking that it is there duty to turn people in. It must make them feel better about themselves. My truck being f#$%ed up was bad enough. I DID learn my lesson. Some people have to sit high and mighty on their pedestals and make sure that people get what they have coming.

ha...you admit you did it, but you're pissed at everyone else for getting in trouble. grow up.

So do tell Ben, what is your take-away from this incident?

Edit: OIC. Yep, it's everyone else's fault, especially ecksjay's. You didn't have anything to do with getting your own ass in trouble. Gotcha.

So do tell Ben, what is your take-away from this incident?

Edit: OIC. Yep, it's everyone else's fault, especially ecksjay's. You didn't have anything to do with getting your own ass in trouble. Gotcha.

It was my fault for where i was at, yes. It is a dick hole move to turn people in. Croaker go back to your own chapter.

Doesn't look like wheelingjr is doing so well on the photo contest almost down to third.

My take on this: What you did was wrong and you stepped up and admitted that. I think you learned from the mistake and hopefully are done with that type of behavior. ??? From the join date in your profile it seems that you have at least 4 years of experience in the 4x4 community. That is more than enough time to learn to act in a proper manner and not jeapordize the few areas we are allowed to legally wheel.

I personally wouldn't have sent a letter to the law enforcement officials but if I knew you personally I would have given you such a lecture that you would be begging to be put out of your misery. :skull2:

You made two mistakes: 1. the wheelin' part and 2. the public proclamation of your mistake. Admit it ( you already have), Learn ( sounds like you have), and Move on.

My take on this: What you did was wrong and you stepped up and admitted that. I think you learned from the mistake and hopefully are done with that type of behavior. ??? From the join date in your profile it seems that you have at least 4 years of experience in the 4x4 community. That is more than enough time to learn to act in a proper manner and not jeapordize the few areas we are allowed to legally wheel.

I personally wouldn't have sent a letter to the law enforcement officials but if I knew you personally I would have given you such a lecture that you would be begging to be put out of your misery. :skull2:

You made two mistakes: 1. the wheelin' part and 2. the public proclamation of your mistake. Admit it ( you already have), Learn ( sounds like you have), and Move on.

Sounds to me like that's his biggest problem, right there.

Stay the fuck off the quad trails and you wont get a ticket. It could of been worse. Had you got caught on site, you could of had your shit impounded. People going where they shouldnt is what gets trails and ORV parks shut down.

PS, I didnt have shit to do with it, and missed the other thread completly.

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

:roflmao:

You got what you deserve. Man up and pay your petty little $100 fine and stay off the quad trails.

How do you get a ticket on a quad trail? he majority of trails we run are old wagon trails that are mostly quad trails now, we share the trails,everyone gets along. About the only way of getting a fine around here is destroying wildlife/wetland/fish habitat. I rec'd a warning for "injuring fish" one day. The columbia river was low and we were driving through the water and were turned in and tracked down fast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back