• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ leaf springs

stoneattic

NAXJA Forum User
I have a pair of stock leaf springs with about 60K on them. They were removed for a lift. I got them from a friend with the intent of replacing mine with them but ended up buying RE 3.5s instead. Bushings are in excellent shape.

I also have my original leaf springs with Rusty's 2" full length AALs. The main leaf on both springs have a small bend where the longest leaf ends by the rear eyelet. I think this was from replacing the rear shackles with RRO extended ones and not realizing that the bumper mounting bolts prevented the beefier shackles from moving as far back as they needed to. The rear bushings are in good condition, but I had to butcher the front ones getting the springs out.

$40 for everything? Best offer?

Is he picking up both sets of leafs or just the AAL'S? I obviously want the lift if possible but would settle for some springs that arent sagging

Did that guy change his mind? Also where do you live?? that would dictate me picking them up or trying to get them shipped here to framingham,ma

Back