• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the rubber chicken

you aint sh1t unless you got a foster farms chicken in your grill

Must be a NW thing...? :dunno:

someone explain the rubber chicken thing. never heard or this.

at first i thought you meant who else masturbates in their rigs. thought that was a very odd question to ask.

tigerShark said:
at first i thought you meant who else masturbates in their rigs.
um wow, i was joking about the foster farm chicken in my grill. i used to have a stuffed animal deer in a noose hanging from my hitch, but what kind of crap is this? were you hoping thats what we ment.. And for the "must be a NW thing" comment. i just moved here less than 2 weeks ago so im still new at the surroundings.

Nominated

tigerShark said:
someone explain the rubber chicken thing. never heard or this.

at first i thought you meant who else masturbates in their rigs. thought that was a very odd question to ask.

some people just put rubber chickens on their vehicles, no reason to it

Smittty9785 said:
um wow, i was joking about the foster farm chicken in my grill. i used to have a stuffed animal deer in a noose hanging from my hitch, but what kind of crap is this? were you hoping thats what we ment.. And for the "must be a NW thing" comment. i just moved here less than 2 weeks ago so im still new at the surroundings.

Stop crying and get your panties out of a bunch...damn...

You guys need to learn your trucking history.

The rubber chicken on a vehicle comes from Reefer trucks commonly called "Chicken Haulers" in the trucking industry. It became a popular thing to do to put a rubber chicken, hanging by the neck in the back door of a reefer trailer.

IF you have on on your jeep....you are just a wannabe poser. :D

can you help me i HAVE NO ARMS!

I prefer truck Nutz....(or on meth heads on the grill)

Hang them off the hitch and watch people laugh (or get offended, depending on how closed minded they are).

Back