• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeeps unlimited website

ECKSJAY said:
It's a colossal waste of time.
Sure, but when you're at work it's an colossal, entertaining waste of time. JIM.

lastara It was overcome by it's own gayness and imploded.

ILLXJ said:
Sure, but when you're at work it's an colossal, entertaining waste of time. JIM.
the only thing JU has ever done was point me to NAXJA

Every once in a while it goes down for a day or two. I suspect it'll be back up on Monday or possibly Tuesday because of Labor Day.

Give them a break.
You gotta remember, there's not just XJ tards, over on that site, but there's also lots of other kinds of tards, as well.

I'm sure nobody goes there for the tech talk. I visit during the day from time to time for the Off Topic board and nothing else.

swabby said:
Does anyone know what happened to the jeeps unlimited website?

They switch the site off for the week-ends. Makes it easier for the Mods so they do not have to deal with the trolls and can enjoy their week-ends.

It’s actually an undocumented, but brilliant technique for increasing traffic levels at a web site. If you sporadically take down a site, then stupid posts like this one will pop-up on dozens of other similar-topic sites. Name-exposure will generate interest, and thereby generate future hits.

Ahem:
Note to NAXJA webmaster: I’m sure you track traffic levels here.
May I suggest an experiment?
Take down this site for 2-3 days, and then see if traffic levels increase in the following months - I bet they will.

RTicUL8 said:
It’s actually an undocumented, but brilliant technique for increasing traffic levels at a web site. If you sporadically take down a site, then stupid posts like this one will pop-up on dozens of other similar-topic sites. Name-exposure will generate interest, and thereby generate future hits.

Ahem:
Note to NAXJA webmaster: I’m sure you track traffic levels here.
May I suggest an experiment?
Take down this site for 2-3 days, and then see if traffic levels increase in the following months - I bet they will.

I would get bored if I turned it off. And yes, traffic is tracked :eyes: .

On second thought... Hmmmmm.

Back