• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest 2012! time to start planning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
I was just wondering if we're going to stick with the usual week before thanksgiving date again this year. I have a new baby on the way and I need to plan this well in advance, so the sooner we can at least get a date set in stone the better (for me anyway).

None of this vote BS just pick a weekend so I can start planning, we already know where we're going :gee:

Well I would hate to have to figure out how to tell my fiance that I'm gonna miss my own engagement party which is on Nov 9, so the weekend before turkey day is good for me.

Maybe this year I will get into a random buggie with a kid driving while highly intoxicated, causing a bsc wide jv dirt search for me :), then dean and grimm can be pissed and yell at me cause I'm not dead lol lol!

Maybe this year I will get into a random buggie with a kid driving while highly intoxicated, causing a bsc wide jv dirt search for me :), then dean and grimm can be pissed and yell at me cause I'm not dead lol lol!

I'm not sure that's the way it went...at least I know I didn't go look for you:)

I am planning on being there for thanksgiving, and since we should all be at Kayle's charity poker run on the 10th @ truckhaven.. maybe the week after thanksgiving?....

but whatever you guys will pick I will try my hardest to make happen.

Last edited:
Looks like I may be able to get a hall pass for the weekend before Thanksgiving after all. Something just changed last week. It's likely the only possible date for me at this point.

David Bricker / SYR

For anybody who is new to this site in the last year, this is the trip you have always wanted to go on. There are runs for every level from open/open stock to oh my effin god built. Just the spectating is well worth the trip. If you like partying there is that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back