• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Ultimate Solution for Your Tie Rod Ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

97Jeepers

NAXJA Forum User
Hey folks, got a new product for your jeep, truck or other 4x4 these will fit anything that's got a 1/2 ton sized tie rod end or larger!

I've been toying around with feedback for a while on the product development forum and with a pretty good response, they are up for sale here on NAXJA!

Well its a new design for a tie rod end boot. Tired of getting sand, mud water and more in your steering and having to re-grease them every time you go out wheeling? These are designed for a set it and forget it solution to that problem. Grease your tie rod ends once with a quality SYNTHETIC grease like Chevron tek-2 or similar and pull the boot around the tapered end, slide on the cap and crimp the clamp with a pair of side cutters or a cv boot clamp crimper.

Below is a crop out of my blue print I sent to the molding company so you can match up and check dimensions to see if they'll work for your application. I have these installed on the JCR 1 ton kit that I am installing soon on my XJ and they work great.

The dimensions in RED are variable, as the end cap can be cut to fit. They are molded with a 1/2" hole in the end to facilitate cutting. I will cut them out to 7/8" (the common 1/2 ton size) if you want.

<a hr

100_0129.jpg

THEY ARE 59.95 for a set of four and are available in both RED and BLACK. I will be producing a size for stock sized tie rod ends in the future. so stay tuned! Just PM me and I will get you a shipped price!

Ordered an air tank from this vendor at Thanksgiving. It has not arrived. Contacted the Vendor who gave me a tracking number, all it says is waiting to ship. Tried contacting this Vendor again a few times, through here and e-mail. Does not respond just a heads up.

John

Looks like my tank shipped yesterday, Thank you Ken, also got a suprise to test out, will post results when installed.

Thanks again

John

Remember these are designed for 1/2 ton tie rod ends, the end cap hole will accommodate your stock sized tie rod ends but the hole for the taper will need to be shimmed. I found that a small length of polyvinyl hose works great and is flexible enough. You can find it in various wall thicknesses at any home improvement store.

Thanks for the interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back