• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Its time to start planning ! :wantyou: This will be our 4th year in a row for this run and so far they have all been great ! Huge turn outs with great people and great wheelin.

What: Camping, wheelin, and all around good times !

Where: Tilimook State Forest (Browns Camp area)

When: November 27th thru the 29th.

Who: Everyone is invited ! Just come prepared and act responsibly !

Camping: Assuming Horse Camp is open we will shoot for camping there. if not Lyda will be the back-up plan. Horse camp has only fire pits and outhouses. Lyda has nothing !

As always, please come prepared. there may be snow, and i assume it will be quite cold. It is always wet this time of year, so pack accordingly. Tarps, rain gear, recovery gear, first aid, etc... As i said above there are no creature comforts at Horse Camp or Lyda ! bring yur own water. nearest bathroom to Lyda is 5 minutes to horsecamp (which also has no running water). front and rear tow points highly recommended if you want to be rescued from anything. Wood, wood and more wood is a great idea !

Last year i left right after dinner thursday night and hopefully will do the same this year to reserve a spot.

Info on past runs:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=976140&highlight=thanksgiving

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=972500&highlight=thanksgiving

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=934373&highlight=thanksgiving

I will post up meeting times for folks that aren't camping as we get closer, but typically we pull out around 930.

You've all been given plenty of notice, so get yur junk fixed, lie to your wives about where your going, and tell gramma yur not gonna make it. Plan ahead and lets make this another great year ! NO EXCUSES ! ! ! !

:party:

Well I don't know what kind of wheeling shape my rig will be in but I'd love to camp and ride along with somebody again.

If I have a rig for this...I'd like to go. Still haven't been to TSF.

~Scott

Tentatively in pending permission from teh lady friend. Jeep drives straight now.

Last edited:
If I can't make this I will most likely go insane.
Got approval from the woman.
Now I just need approval from my rig

Last edited:
permission granted IN!

My permission came with stipulations apparently I need to stop by some cheese factory o_O

My permission came with stipulations apparently I need to stop by some cheese factory o_O
why? All the good stuff is aged, there is no reason for fresh.

No way.. after the self guided tour.. you can eat some samples. They have some cheese curd.. which could also be called "sqeeky cheese" awesome..

The fresh waffle cones stuffed with ice cream is awesome too :)

I try not to find logic in her actions it just ends up with a head ache.

Tillamook cheese factory. I'll go with ya. that place has some bomb ice cream!:explosion
Yeah she mentioned the ice cream. I hope they have trailer parking :)

Wheeling and Ice cream, sounds like fun. :party:

No way.. after the self guided tour.. you can eat some samples. They have some cheese curd.. which could also be called "sqeeky cheese" awesome..

The fresh waffle cones stuffed with ice cream is awesome too :)

ha ha ha, i challenge anyone to eat "the squeeky cheese" without laughing while doing so.

My lady is in for the squeaky cheese.

I'll be there for sure. Really.

And hopefully by then I'll have rock rails, and be a NAXJA member. (Instead of a "user", I hate that.)

Back