• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All Things Guns

I got an M4 Colt AR for work...

mac 'ordered 1000 rounds for it' gyvr

Almost a year since anyone posted... well I'm grave robbing it... I know everyone hates these, but I got it for less than most of you spent this weekend on beer. So range fun it is...
6222c452eea08b85b3c96791f48a18de.jpg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

I don’t think I posted my last gun purchase in this thread. I traded two revolvers for a Walter p22 for my wife and a Henry 22 h001. My wife didn’t care for the p22 so I traded it at the gun shop I got it at for a stage 1 trigger for my 10/22. I love the Henry lever action and now I want a Henry 357 magnum lever. I’m sure the Henry fever won’t stop there though.

Wish I could afford what I really want, a full auto mp5 in 9mm but the ones I can own start at 27,000 on gun broker.

Got this from my SIL this summer. It's a Forehand Arms in .32 short. They went out of business in 1916. Have not shot it yet, still need to find some ammo.

JIM.

Got this from my SIL this summer. It's a Forehand Arms in .32 short. They went out of business in 1916. Have not shot it yet, still need to find some ammo.

JIM.
Oohh.. I love breaktops! Magtech makes the .32 short, which is also the S&W. But thanks for adding another oddball to my want list..😉

I think the old revolver I have shoots 32, I won’t ever shoot it though as I don’t trust it. It apparently came from someone on my dads side of the family and was made as early as 1896.

I think the old revolver I have shoots 32, I won’t ever shoot it though as I don’t trust it. It apparently came from someone on my dads side of the family and was made as early as 1896.
The .32 S&W was originally designed for 9 grains of black powder as it's load. It debuted in roughly 1895. Modern loads in that caliber use an equivalent loading of smokeless powder.

Oohh.. I love breaktops! Magtech makes the .32 short, which is also the S&W. But thanks for adding another oddball to my want list..��

I think I saw a couple on GunBroker back in July.

JIM.

This one has patent dates of: Dec 7 86 & Jan 11 87. Serial numbers all match. It is solid & pretty clean. I've had a couple of people who have been through gunsmiths school & both want to shoot it.

One more post to 2500.

JIM.

If you guys are into hotrod pistol rounds at all, I just started loading 9x25 Dillon for one of my Glock 20s. Look at the ballistics of that little sweetie. From what I read a 6 inch barrel and 22 lb recoil spring helps it reach full potential.

Got this for Christmas.
picture.php

Wife got this.

JIM.

Everyone else can, clean your glasses.
How are things in Shitcago?
Happy with your new Governor?
He probably will finish the State off.
Hellinois will be an economic center like Angola, of Somalia.
Want to buy a house in the Styx?
Texas 2020 is our battle cry.

Back