• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wf Xj Swap Meet

87manche said:
Interested, I don't have any spare shafts yet, and I doubt I'm gonna find any before WF. I'd hate to be "that guy" on the trail.

Hey Manche,
I still have those shafts!

85xjwoody said:
Ranger, I have a rear right taillight for you. $5.00 and it is yours. Even still has the bulbs and wiring all the way to the plug.

Trl Wgn, I will take the skid if it will fit my jeep. Bring it along and if it fits I will take it off your hands.

Kim.

Hey Kim,
I am still thirsty!

TRL WGN 1 said:
Hey Manche,
I still have those shafts!
yeah, I forgot to find you at the campfire. I'll make arrangements, I'm sure you'd like to have them out of your garage, and I'd like to have them :)

87manche said:
yeah, I forgot to find you at the campfire. I'll make arrangements, I'm sure you'd like to have them out of your garage, and I'd like to have them :)

That's cool
Not a big deal, as they are in What Rd's garage right now :D (They got left in the back of his truck)

TRL WGN 1 said:
That's cool
Not a big deal, as they are in What Rd's garage right now :D (They got left in the back of his truck)
Did I forget to mention my handling and storage fees?

:eek:

TRL WGN 1 said:
Hey Kim,
I am still thirsty!

Sorry about that. I owe you a couple of beers or some cash. You let me know what you would like to do. I totally forgot that I got that from ya.

Again sorry.

Kim.

Don't feel too bad...

For WF '05

I forgot a set of XJ Bushwacker flares that I bought from SeanR for $10 in the campground!

85xjwoody said:
Sorry about that. I owe you a couple of beers or some cash. You let me know what you would like to do. I totally forgot that I got that from ya.

Again sorry.

Kim.

No hard feelings. It is just as much my fault as well, as I didn't make it out to the camp fire after the raffle. My partners in crime were ready to hit the sack, so we split.

Whatever is easiest for you.

TRL WGN 1 said:
No hard feelings. It is just as much my fault as well, as I didn't make it out to the camp fire after the raffle. My partners in crime were ready to hit the sack, so we split.

Whatever is easiest for you.
Make 'em come out to the chicken farm and wheel!
:jester:

85xjwoody said:
Chicken farm and wheeling. Sounds interesting.

Kim.

Oh, it can be.

Actually, it is just named that because of the 170' chicken coupe that sit on the property. Used to actually be a chicken farm, now it is known as The Chicken Farm. We have 85 acres of trails there. My own local testing grounds.

Back