• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: OEM T-case Skid

BruceB83 said:
I just realized you live in Between. Haha...know where New Hope Church Rd is, well just south of where it crosses 78 as your going back up a little hill to the right, my wife plowed into a fence on the left about a month ago from dodging a deer. I was out there a couple weekends ago putting up a new 16ft section of fence. You're not far from me at all. I can get to NHC Rd and 78 in about 10 minutes from my house.

Haha man, you can see my neighborhood from nhc near the bridge im right at the other end of it off double springs church rd.

When you say your t-case skid....you make them or sell em?
What else you puttin out cuz?

I found your skid thread for the custom one. I like it. I'd like that one better, so now you have to wait longer for me to buy it. Bills....bills...bills.

Do I get the cousin discount?

TheDiabetic said:
I found your skid thread for the custom one. I like it. I'd like that one better, so now you have to wait longer for me to buy it. Bills....bills...bills.

Do I get the cousin discount?

PM Sent

Guys...I still have this OEM skid for sale, he's passing on this to go with my 3/16" TC skid.

Back