• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AZ: Various axles, housing, tranny, other stuff

Blatant

NAXJA Forum User
REALLY need to get rid of some parts, folks, cheap.

-- D35C rear from 86 XJ, 4.11 gears, open, non-C-clip shafts. The axle is complete with all factory mounts, brakes, lines (even e-brake), etc. I popped it open and the r&p look fine, no unusual wear. $50. Cheap way to slightly deeper gears and slightly more dependable (no C-clips) rear axle.

-- Semi-float 14-bolt housing. Empty housing with cover and bearing caps. Set up with spring pads and shock mounts for XJ running ~8 inches of lift. $50.

-- TF904 auto tranny from behind a 2.8 in 86 XJ. Ran when pulled. Pan was totally clean. Complete with tc, flexplate, shifter, whatever you need. $300.

-- 2.8 V6, block is toast, but all accessories are still there. $50 and I'll load it on your truck.

Thanks for looking. You can contact me directly at [email protected]
dion

05: Sorry, man, I'm not going to hassle with palleting a $50 axle. That's too much like work.

Nation: It's from a 4x project I'm building. I'd certainly entertain trade offers. I'm mostly interested in getting this stuff out of my garage ;-). Here's a short list of stuff I still need in full or partial trade:

-- Winch, 8K (prefer m8000)
-- internal cage
-- Beard (or some other) seats
-- 37 MT/R for a spare
-- F250 D44 (78-79) axle shafts
-- Rear XJ lift springs, somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 inches
-- D44 high-steer arms (Sky, PartsMike, etc.)

That's all I can come up with. If you do tube or fab work, be glad to trade parts for service. Feel free to hit me direct at [email protected] or 480.236.5257
dion

Back