• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you leaving?

I'll be leaving Wednesday then! Get there before they do! Haha

If we can go, we'll be up there Wednesday night. We're bringing up the RV so I hope there's plenty of room still.
Couple questions:

1. Does Washington have OHV permits? If so, where do I get one of those?
2. Any way to prepay the camping online ahead of time or just when you get there and make sure to bring cash?

Unless something has changed over the last couple years, no permits required where we are headed.

No prepayment available. Pay when you get there. Bring cash.

We're going to be there late on Wednesday night. Thinking that by the time we get the beds out for the kids we won't hit the sack until 1am. What time do you hit trails on Thursday?

We're going to be there late on Wednesday night. Thinking that by the time we get the beds out for the kids we won't hit the sack until 1am. What time do you hit trails on Thursday?
I would like to head out 9:30-10:00. We'll be exploring the trails on the South side of 410. Our route will take us by Whistlin' Jacks so we can top off for the day there. Then continue onto Clover Springs, Mud Springs, and Bald Mt.

Mid-Morning is perfect ... would give us enough time to setup camp in the morning and get the Jeep ready for the day. I take it that Whistlin' Jack is a gas station?

Back