• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98' 2 door cherokee complete (part out)

casual

NAXJA Forum User
Stock 2wd 98' cherokee 2 door. It's complete interior and exterior.

98 4.0 motor complete
Ax15 transmission (sold)
2wd beam (sold)
Chrysler 8.25 w/ 3.55's
100% complete interior (dash seats carpet)
100% complete exterior(doors fenders hood ect.)
100% complete suspension

Also will sale the shell as is for a trail rig. Only thing missing is front axle & transmission. Could also sale as is right now for parts rig.

Ask for prices! Pics will be up tomorrow.

What color body? I'm hoping for a silver right fender. Where in high dezert as I'm driving to Palmdale Monday?

-Charles

Damn, I'd buy the whole car if I could. Why parting it out? I want a 2wd for a LeMons car, and 2dr would be ideal.

Green outside, Tan inside.

Part out because My buddy doesnt wanna deal with the hassle of back fees at DMV. He got the rig and never registered it. It hasn't be registered for a few years & has back fees. He drives it around the block here & there. Pics & video of it running will be up today. It doesn't miss a beat.

He's asking $2000 if you want it straight up. Really clean jeep, shame on the back fees though.

The jeep is located in Garden Grove..

I'll have pics of everything tonight fellas.
List any specif pics you may want & I'll get them for sure!

How much for the rear hatch and everything attached?

Sounds like he might get more for parting it out than for the whole thing. I don't need the seats, or any interior panels, or even the dash, but I'd need the doors and the rear hatch. And I'd need a 2wd trans and beam axle. Has to be less than $500 to work for me.

I got a beam I can sell myself.
As for your other parts I'll find out today. I'll try to get the man to join the forum instead of this back & forth type stuff!

But to catch you guys up on prices for those that are asking...
Gauge Clutser w/ tach $30-come & pull it
Rear Bumper $25-come & pull it
2wd Doors $120 for the pair-come & pull it
Rear hatch $60 come & pull it

If you wanna negotiate then post a price & I'll see what I can do.

Back