• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98' 2 door cherokee complete (part out)

when would be a good time to come pick it up

if its the same one im thinking about it has grey interior? he posted it on craigslist a bit ago?

price on the motor with the PCM and wiring harness.

Well fellas I haven't been able to contact the owner or the guy who informed me of the part out. So I don't know if hes still parting it out or not.

So as of now we are on pause. I'll refer back any information I get!

EVERYTHINGS STILL FOR SALE!!!!!

Pic update!

IMG953658.jpg
IMG955249.jpg

IMG954440.jpg

IMG958165.jpg
IMG954492.jpg
IMG957544.jpg
IMG950878.jpg
IMG957923.jpg
IMG957709.jpg

IMG952503.jpg
IMG952327.jpg
IMG953042.jpg
IMG957987.jpg

nice man. i was acutally gonna buy this and part it out a while ago but he bailed on me lol. good luck to you though!

looking for couple parts:
1. the little black stand in the back of the center console that bolts to the transmission tunnel
2. if the center console is grey I'm interested

Ya guys I'm afraid this guys a flake(n)

He asked me to break down the rig so I went down yesterday & the jeep wasnt even there?? He gave me some run around for 15mins. Then I went back home...Huge wase of gas lol!
And it doesnt have a transmission so he had it towed somewhere. His conversation with me today justifys it. I don't know his plans as of now but I will not be helping him anymore..So this thread is useless now, unfortunately

Sorry to those who offered cash & had sells lined up. I guess you can't help them all!

I knew that damn jeep look familiar lol. Almost looks brown in your avatar lol.

I'm pretty sure it won't & if it does I would be very weary about it!
1 member wrote in t his thread he flaked on him & I have 2 pms from other members that this happened to them as well with the same guy.
He posted his jeep on craigslist 5 different times now. Starting in november -10 until present! Idk what the guys deal is, but I got a free trans out of it lol.

Now to get some deaver leafs & some 16" 2.0's & I'm set!

Back