• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Mud Terrain tires + wheels! 31" 32" or maybe 33"

ajy4490

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a Rubicon Express 4.5" Superflex lift kit for my new 99 XJ, and now I need tires! I'm looking for 31, 32, or maybe 33 tall, anywhere from 10.5 to 12.5 wide on 15in rims. I really want Muders/swampers but if you have good ATs I would consider that too. I would prefer 31s or 32s because I think I'd have to start cutting fenders to fit 33s, but if its the right price I'll do it.

I also need rims 5x4.5 (obviously) with 4" backspacing?? I think the Cragar soft 8s (black steelies) would be great. A set of 4 (or 5!) already mounted on MT tires would be perfect.

I live in Rochester, NY however I can travel up to 100 miles for the right deal (Buffalo, Syracuse, PA border). I'm going to Rausch Creek on the 28th (which is why I NEED new tires!), so if your on the way and have a complete set, that would be cool too.

I blew a lot of money on the RE 4.5, so I'm trying to stay cheap here. The tires don't have to be mint, just enough to get me a few thousand miles and have enough tread to be worthy in muddy situations. :) If you have a perfect $1000 setup thats great but I cannot afford it, I'm looking for CHEAP. I have Hankook iPike 215/75/R15 on stock jeep rims w/ < 1k miles if someones interested in a partial/full trade.

Post, PM or email me <ajy4490 at rit dot edu> preferably with pictures if you have anything that fits the bill. Thanks!

Back