• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lebaron hood vents and ZJ rear discs

millhousenator

NAXJA Forum User
Picked 2 sets of hood vents and 2 sets of zj rear discs up at the junkyard the other day. Looking to get $75 for a pair of vents and $150 for the zj brakes (no rotors, needs new parking brake hardware). I dont have pics but I can answer any questions. Im open to offers, and I apologize if I dont get to you. I have these for sale over on Jeepforum also.

150 shipped on the ZJ setup and I'll take it, as long as the calipers are still good

Please PM me your paypal and I'll get it out tonight

150 shipped on the ZJ setup and I'll take it, as long as the calipers are still good

THis set is currently spoken for over on JF. You are next in line if it falls through. I assume the calipers are good, but I have no way of testing them.

They end up selling? Just seeing if I need to look elsewhere, as she REALLY needs rear brakes (front end is doing all the work right now)

Just a recommendation. I would use the calipers as a core. Reusing used calipers that have sat with the brake fluid in them exposed is asking for trouble. Still a good deal for rear disk brakes though.

I ended up going with someone else for a good deal less :)

BTW- Caliper rebuild kits are 4 dollars.... If they leak. Once you flush them properly, the contamination should be gone, though the ones I'm getting are actually still on the ZJ!

Back