• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Canon EOS Rebel 2000 DATE with acessories!

Not All There

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just havent used this enough to justify keeping it on the shelf, I absolutley love taking pictures with this more than my digital, and think the results are much better, but i just dont have the time and can use some extra cash.

Up for sale is my EOS 300 Rebel 2000 DATE with optional Lense, Professional Case, Cleaning kit, and a brand new case of film recommended for motorsports activities and action shots. You can look up the info on it online, camera still is valued around 500 dollars without the accessories.

The camera was recently professionally cleaned, I also purchased a cleaning kit as seen in the pics. I have ALL the paperwork that came with the camera.

Looking for 200 for everything and to make this sale happen quick. I really dont want to part with it but like i said, it needs to be used and not wasted. The only thing it needs is a new battery

Pics of everything included...

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

Located in Naugatuck CT 06770, Looking for pickup and cash.

Back