• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler- part out - for sale 92 XJ Built

92jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
ALright, i'm looking to sell, or part out my Cherokee. It's a 92 Sport 4x4.
It's got the 4.0 with 174,XXX miles on it, still running strong. Bought it stock 3 years ago, and, did everything on it myself. Here's a pic to start
heep.jpg

It has a Rubicon Express 5.5 Extreme Duty kit. Pre longarm kits. with a 2 inch spacer up front. Dropped T-case and shimmed axle and lengthened driveshaft. Flexed to the max with no binding. It's got the strongest hitch you can get from Uhaul. 33 12.50's on 15.8 wheels. Safari SNorkle. Stock gears. Chrysler 8.25 rear axle.

I am contenplating parting certain parts out. The main ones I'm looking to sell first off are the bumpers and roof rack.
I've got an ARB Bull Bar for 96 and older cherokees. I can include the KC 150Watt lights if wanted. I'm asking $600 obo.

As to the back bumper, it's the Custom4x4Fabrications bumper and swing out tire carrier. Bought it new for $550. Looking to get $400 obo

As to the roof rack, it's a no name brand, so, make an offer.

I've also got a set of the formerly known as company, Farm Boy Designs, run by FarmerMatt LED steel taillights. I'm not sure if I"m parting those yet, Might just sell them with the rig.

As I said, this is a feeler first off. But, I am also willing to sell the truck outright. Is $4000 obo too high? I'm in Port Saint Lucie Florida. If anyone is local and wants to take a look at the truck, PM me, or, email me at [email protected]

Thanks in advance guys.

Tylor

Last edited:
pm'd ya back

Tylor

Everyone that PM'd,

PM'd ya back

Tylor

Damn, if I had sold my YJ already I'd take this entire vehicle off your hands. Wouldn't be interested in trading the XJ + cash for a nice YJ would you?

I'm looking to get a little hatchback, ie, protege 5 because I need to still have the room inside like the XJ, but, I need better gas mileage. So, probably not on the trade for a YJ.

Tylor

pm'd ya back.

Tylor

Bump to the top. $3500 anyone?

Tylor

I'm attempting to sell the Jeep outright as is for the moment. I will let you know if I do decide to start parting out.

Tylor

Alright, i'm asking $3500 FIRM for the Jeep as a whole. It's been my daily driver for 4 years now and not broken down once. Lemme know if anyone is intrested

Tylor

Back