• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 8.25

Mr. Roboto

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have a stock 8.25 near southern NH for sale? 99 AW4. Looking for a stock axle that is hopefully good to go, ready to bolt in. Thanks!

There are a couple of junkyards in Billerica that may have one attached. Holland's almost always has some Cherokees in stock you could yank one from.

There are a couple of junkyards in Billerica that may have one attached. Holland's almost always has some Cherokees in stock you could yank one from.

I was actually there Saturday haha. They had nothing pulled in inventory, and the one Cherokee in the yard was an ABS D30. Was going to swing by Jack's but they were closed by the time I got there. It was kind of humbling. The last XJ I had I owned from 2008-2013 and used to frequent Hollands regularly. There were usually 8-10 97+ XJs in the yard at all times. Now? one.

That's nuts! I was there before june last year to pick up some parts and there were like 7

Back