• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 4.10+ carrier, 3.5 lift coils, bilsteins, etc.

need to sell fast so make offers.

bilstein 5100 shocks(silver plated)- $120 for pair

3.5" lift coils- $75

xj steering box - $50

teraflex bar pin eliminator kit- $20

4.10 and up dana 30 carrier - $75obo

2 rock crawler rims with round holes - $80

1 35x12.50 15 MTR for spare- $ 50

8.8 open carrier- $75 obo

tj dana 30 with 4.56 gears- $120

weld on spring perches- $20

2.5 diameter u bolts- $20

im in san diego.

is there a carrier break on the 8.8?

c_note said:
not to sure what you mean. its just the carrier and i do have 3.73 gears for it.

the D30 has a "break" at 3.73, meaning there are 2 different carriers, one for ratios below 3.73 and one for ratios above 3.73.

I was wondering if the 8.8 has a similar break. I've got an LSD 8.8 with 4.10's but might want an open one so I can lock it.

also that TJ axle, does it come with the shafts?

gotcha, no carrier break like clean rc said.

as for the tj axle, its just the housing with the 4.56 gears installed. i wanna keep the axle shafts just incase i break the ones i have when i do the SAS (ford ranger). for the right price, i can include the complete axle if your interested.

only really interested in the shafts, thanks.

are the wheels 15" or 16" looking for 16s

Ok, three questions for you,
1. You going to be at the fiesta island picnic?
2. (forgive my retardednes) D30 carrier 3.73+ will fit a 4.56 ring gear correct? if so i would like to "dibs" that if no one else has.
Or.
3. is the TJ d30 with 4.56 a HP or LP? and is it just the housing with the carrier installed or is it knuckle to knuckle.

Thanks,
Blonde Mike

c_note said:
BPE and shock are sold!

willy, pm sent!

Hey C_note, clear your PMs. Your box is full.

Back