NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > XJ Fest 2004: Colorado
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

XJ Fest 2004: Colorado Part I; Colorado. August 8-14, 2004

Old June 14th, 2004, 07:23
NAXJA Member

Hope everybody is getting ready

Hope everybody is making plans for the Colorado Fest comming up. It should be a blast.

Just to make things perfectly clear, everyone is welcome, members and non-members. Get ready to see some of the finest scenery Colorado has to offer.

The schedule of runs should be up in a week or so for early signup.
Old June 14th, 2004, 08:28
NAXJA Life Member

Re: Hope everybody is getting ready

Well, I have a good news - bad news story for Colorado Fest.

The good news is that I didn't break anything significant at NACFest this past weekend, so I'm in decent shape for the 2000 mile drive. But the bad news is that it doesn't look like I'll be re-employed by August and . . . . er . . . . . uh . . . . . .wait a minute, that means I WILL have time to get out to the Rockies anyway! Strike the bad news part!

I've had a difficult, nigh impossible task to make a left turn past Denver the past few years on the way out to Moab and I'm really looking forward to getting re-acquainted with the San Juans and the Collegiates and riding with some of you guys again. See you in a couple.

Mike in NJ