• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help an Arrow Truck Driver

Damn my parents worked there left them about a year ago for interstate.

They owed my employer 25K that we wrote off last year. Sucks what they did to the drivers.

I would drive the truck into a truck salvage and walk out with a few $$$ :D.

I would drive the truck into a truck salvage and walk out with a few $$$ :D.

I'm pretty sure the trucks are freightliner property so you would have them hunting you doing :D

Drive it as far as you can back towards home, when it runs outta gas, leave it and find a way. Call Arrow/Freightliner and tell them where it is.

Drive it as far as you can back towards home, when it runs outta gas, leave it and find a way. Call Arrow/Freightliner and tell them where it is.

Wow dunno why I saind "doing" at the end of that.

Anyway I think that's what they're doing minus the calling. Arrow doesn't care they're gone freightliner cares, Most semi's are GPS tracked so it shouldn't be to hard for them besides being very pricey to recover.

Added facebook page and posted my info up

This is probably the most informative article I've found -- tulsa world. Looks like Daimler Financing is seizing the trucks due to non-payment, and is giving bus tickets and rides to anybody that can bring the truck in. Daimler needs to get fuel cards to the drivers that can't make it, IMO.

Trucking is the ultimate economic bellweather.Read to the end of the article to see 20% decline in freight over the past year. Darn stimulus naysayers

Good!

FL is paying the company my father drives for to go recover the trucks. Hes getting paid $200 per recovery. Yesterday he recovered 4.. Maybe i can talk him into buying me a bumper..:gee:

Back