• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donations Needed for Giveaway XJ

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Hey everybody,

As you know Moab is right around the corner, and the Giveaway XJ still has a couple of minor details to be worked out. Anyway, I'm asking if you can donate a little bit of money to the cause, we'd like to have a donation by the Southern California Chapter of a rear bumper and/or windshield (depends on how much funds are raised).

Any extra money left over after the purchase of the part(s) will be donated to the Giveaway XJ and 20th Anniversary of the XJ event.

If you want to donate please go to www.paypal.com and hit Send Money. The e-mail address to send money to is [email protected]. If you prefer to send a check just send me a PM and I will give you an address to send to.

Thank you, and remember, you could be helping to buy the bumper of the Jeep you win!
Sequoia

Bumper or windshield?

I can get factory parts cheap like the windshield or the bumper, but then again if you are going with an aftermarket bumper than thats up in the air if I can help or not (not all aftermarket businesses give me a discount). But I could chip in. Just let me know what ya want to do!

Rabbit

Well, for the bumper it's aftermarket we're looking for. We have a couple lines on bumpers, but if you have any deals let me know.

As for the windshield I was going to get an aftermarket one for about $50 - $60, if you can beat that great! Also, can you check into a later style windshield gasket for me and just let me know the cost? Thanks.

Back