NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > XJ Fest 2004: Rubicon
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

XJ Fest 2004: Rubicon Part II; Rubicon. August 15-21, 2004

Old February 8th, 2004, 23:01
NAXJA Member

Parking tow rig

Well, since I now have a tow rig and trailer, I have to decide if it's worth it to tow for this trip or just drive the XJ up there. I know it's aways off, but I'm wondering. I won't be able to run Barrett, but I'll run Fordyce and Rubicon. Coming from the south, where would be a good place to park the trailer? If there's too much back tracking, I'll just leave the truck and trailer at home.

Also, my vacation will start on Thursday, so I may decide to do some exploring on Thurs and Fri on the way up.
Thanks to , Falken Tires, Bishop-Buehl Racing Engines, Ten Factory Axles, Brown Dog, Hooker Harness, BILSTEIN, Raceline Wheels, WARN, G&G Auto Repair/Off Road, Yukon Gear and Axle, Full Traction, Cal, Russ, James, and many, many others.
Old February 9th, 2004, 07:36
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatman
Well, since I now have a tow rig and trailer, I have to decide if it's worth it to tow for this trip or just drive the XJ up there. I know it's aways off, but I'm wondering. I won't be able to run Barrett, but I'll run Fordyce and Rubicon. Coming from the south, where would be a good place to park the trailer? If there's too much back tracking, I'll just leave the truck and trailer at home.

Also, my vacation will start on Thursday, so I may decide to do some exploring on Thurs and Fri on the way up.
You'd be in good shape if you parked your trailer at the exit of the 'Con, then drove your junk over to Fordyce. This way, at the end of your trip, your tow rig is waiting for you.

CRASH