NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Land Use / Off Topic and other Forums > Non-Tech / Off Topic
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Non-Tech / Off Topic The popular Non-Tech Forum. NO SPAM at all. Period.

Old March 6th, 2012, 14:38
NAXJA Forum User

The Bachelor Party

Well just like the title says. I am in need of some plans for my buddys bachelor party. The thing is is I've gone and done pretty much everything with this darn kid for the past 15 years. We've had those baligerent drunk nights, the crazy hobbys, the road trips, the bar hoping, the guy trips, ect. ect.

What would you all do???

Hes not really down for Vegas. He has mentioned a road trip, just not sure of any cool places to go to. Also mentioned Cancun, but he does have no idea of the value of the dollar.

Only real thing I can come up with is to get a party bus with a stripper pole and cruize from club to club with a couple strip clubs in the mix. Oh ya and maybe if I can arrange it a stripper for the trip.

For a little background info.
- Age 25 - 30
- Live in Bay Area, California
- Party size would be from 5 to 10
Old March 7th, 2012, 13:29
NAXJA Forum User

Re: The Bachelor Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98XJLongBuild View Post
Well just like the title says. I am in need of some plans for my buddys bachelor party. The thing is is I've gone and done pretty much everything with this darn kid for the past 15 years. We've had those baligerent drunk nights, the crazy hobbys, the road trips, the bar hoping, the guy trips, ect. ect.

What would you all do???

Hes not really down for Vegas. He has mentioned a road trip, just not sure of any cool places to go to. Also mentioned Cancun, but he does have no idea of the value of the dollar.

Only real thing I can come up with is to get a party bus with a stripper pole and cruize from club to club with a couple strip clubs in the mix. Oh ya and maybe if I can arrange it a stripper for the trip.

- Age 25 - 30
uhhh that sounds awesome...I hope I get a B party like that when I tie the knot.
Old March 7th, 2012, 15:31
NAXJA Forum User

How much are you looking to spend? This is key. If the group is willing to fly somewhere this opens up a lot of options. If not, Lake Havasu spring break is right around the corner...

I myself am planning a bach party for a buddy who wants to go to Montreal. Its supposed to be an awesome place to have one, but the logisitics are a nightmare.
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:49
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:

What would you all do???

- Age 25 - 30
Thats pretty much exactly what my buddies did for me and everyone had a great time. Depending on size of party it can get expensive.

Matt
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:54
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
.... I've gone and done pretty much everything with this darn kid for the past 15 years.....
How about a trip to Brokeback Mountain??

J/K....

I did a Slam-A-Gram for my brother's bachelor party...... It was freakin' hilarious....

http://www.queenkong.com/
Old March 9th, 2012, 13:45
NAXJA Supporting Vendor

Bangkok, for the Win...
All your drivetrain And Jeep needs at a Discount! Call us for all your drivetrain & Jeep accessorry needs. If it is for a Jeep we can get it for less and with superior service. Yukon, USA Standard, Motive, Ten factory, Detroit, ARB, Teraflex, Rock Krawler & A LOT MORE..
All items ship FAST! ~ http://www.rwkhaussupply.com ~ Robert@RWKHausSupply.com Free shipping on Rock Krawler kits. Dana 30 no question asked 1yr warranty axle kits FOR LESS!
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:09
NAXJA Member

I'm in the same boat, planning a bachelor party. Mine needs to be somewhat inexpensive. I was thinking about an all day white water rafting trip, with strippers. j/k, logistics fail on that one. He wants to to some kind of outdoor adventure, but wants drinking and strippers too. I'm thinking it will have to be a 2 day event.
I'd have to say a hand sledge or an angle grinder is the most useful tool though. You can do anything from brutalize your fingers to breaking everything around the thing you're trying to hit/cut with them.
Old March 10th, 2012, 13:14
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpirate View Post
I'm in the same boat, planning a bachelor party. Mine needs to be somewhat inexpensive. I was thinking about an all day white water rafting trip, with strippers. j/k, logistics fail on that one. He wants to to some kind of outdoor adventure, but wants drinking and strippers too. I'm thinking it will have to be a 2 day event.
Are there Female Strippers that also wheel?

Hey, you never know
Old March 10th, 2012, 13:39
NAXJA Forum User

Well it sounds like a three day to cancun. One of the other gromesmen gets a really good deal. All exclusive for only 600.00 a head.
Old March 16th, 2012, 15:53
Parts Collector

Quote:
Well it sounds like a three day to cancun. One of the other gromesmen gets a really good deal. All exclusive for only 600.00 a head.
3-day booze cruise from LA to Ensenada on carnival would be less expensive. no airfare!