• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I really need some one to split my room

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
As some of you know Austin had to back out on WF do to not having enough money to make the long trip. So I am in need of someone to split a room with me. I got one with a double bed and a queen bed and also a private bathroom. I plan on coming up on Thursday. If not i will have to come up friday so i don't have to pay for 3 nights. Think of it this way, after being on the trail and freezing your butt off wouldn't a hotel room be nice! :D PM me for details.

You would have a DD back to the hotel. JIM.

You would have a DD back to the hotel. JIM.

Sure would! Just don't know if i want to split a room with a Hyundai owner! :D J/K but seriously, Hyundai Mikey?

haha. hyundai has come a long way. and ive seen some builds that you would just be like wow too.

but i sold it a couple months ago. now its bikes, vette, jeep, lancer, and a ford.

Nevermind, my co-pilot and rev's favorite person to wake up with his horn is coming with me. :D

Back