• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1998 Cherokee SE

SDH281

NAXJA Forum User
White 98 SE with 157,xxx miles. Runs great! Has been my main source of transportation for the last year. I swapped the D35 out of the back for an 8.25 right when I bought it. It also has a Rusty's 3 inch add a leaf kit. Right now it sits on 16 inch Moab wheels, but I am planning on keeping the wheels and tires and swapping them out for the stockers. Interior is in good shape with just a few minor issues. The front passenger door power window goes up slowly.(I have been too lazy to fix it) The carpet could stand a good cleaning.(No big deal.) The exterior is in good shape as well. It has its share of minor dings and scratches, but overall it's a looker! I just replaced the headlights with new Silverstars. I was recently selected for Air Force OTS and I will need something with fewer miles on it. I'm asking $3500, but I am more than willing to negotiate as long as the price is fair.

Give me a little time to get some pics on my new computer. I can text some if that would work. Also, send me an email and I can probably get those to you quicker.

Sorry to see you getting rid of it so soon. Glad to hear your Air Force gig is going well!
Aaron

Back