• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff 4 sale:

Rockhound89

NAXJA Forum User
I have some stuff 4 sale:

4.0 Motor NOT willing to part it out it ran great when I took it out of my 87 sport truck no smoke, no noise. $150 miles are unknown for the fact that I have forgotten what was on the truck and I would not like to guess about the miles.

Axles:
(1) Ford 8.8 with 3.73 gears set up for a MJ with bent passenger side axle housing is good this is still under my truck just that the gear don’t match my front and want to get ride of it so I can get one with 3.55. I will trade straight up or I would like to have 100 out of it.

(1) Dana 35 with 3.55 gears I was going to put this under my truck but I had already order the spacer for the 8.8 and that is what I going to be running. So $50 and its yours or trade for a Ford 8.8 with 3.55 gear.

(1) Dana 35 with 3.07 non c-clip MJ axle $50

All these stuff is 4 sale or trade here is a list of thing I need so let me no what you got and will go from there all things are located at 50138 and you can email me @ [email protected]

-ADJ Track Bar and bracket (would like to have Rock Krawler)

-Brake lines Stainless Steel Front and Rear (??)

-Upper Shock Mounts

- Ford 8.8 w/3.55 gears and disc but I will take one with drums

Back