• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

East Valley Meet and Greet BBQ/Campout- Feeler thread

We are in... it all depends on the day. No one day will work for everyone. Since you are providing the place, my suggestion is to pick the day and let everyone else start planning for it. You might even consider the first part of September and call it a season kickoff.

Can the field on the right be used for RV's?

- Perfect Idea- yeah I wanted to throw it out there first to see what type of response I would get- RV's are welcome and I have plenty of room- It's a 10 foot RV gate soo... -

I'll work out a date for early September- I want to make sure there's nothing happening that weekend to ensure the majority can make it.

..hmm.. almost forgot about this.. - I say Saturday September 18th.- Little BBQ- talk about our Jeeps and stuff. - CAmp out if nessessary.. Let me know.

22nd is bad.:( But the 29th would be a great day! :cheers:
Just my vote. No one date will work for everyone. Pick a date that works for you an run with it.

No matter what date you pick let's all hope this heat breaks by then... I'm cooked right now.

Dave

This is a really cool idea! Is this still going down? I dont have an xj but i have a silverado thats pretty capable. Im also ready for a butcher jones night out or a crown king trip. I hope to meet some of you fellow desert rats :)

04 silverado1500 ext z71. Stock sus. 31s. I beleve she has the 8.5" 10bolt rear end with the g80 posi locker. Everybody sleeps on her but she can hang. Definitely a fun truck but im saving up for a xj to wheel.

Back